  1. I want to write a web-based ENIAC-emulator in JAVA, so that people can use
    the virtual ENIAC online and play all the great ENIAC videogames.

    What do I need?
    Mad Programmer, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Mad Programmer

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:20:29 +0200, "Mad Programmer"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >I want to write a web-based ENIAC-emulator in JAVA, so that people can use
    >the virtual ENIAC online and play all the great ENIAC videogames.
    >
    >What do I need?

    mainly the principles of operation. You want not just an emulator
    but a visual emulator so people can watch the thing clunking away. You
    also need write some eniac code.

    See http://mindprod.com/projects/lovelace.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.