Writing to a ShowModelessDialog

Simon Wigzell

I am trying to convert a 3rd party javascript date picker to use
ShowModelessDialog. I have replaced the original window create code :
/* vWinCal =
window.open("","Calendar","width=250,height=225,status=no,resizable=no,top=2
00,left=50"); */

with the following :

vWinCal = window.showModelessDialog("","Calendar","dialogHeight: 225px;
scroll : No; dialogWidth: 250px; dialogTop: 200px; dialogLeft: 50px; edge:
Raised; center: No; help: No; resizable: No; status: No;");

The dialog window pops up correctly but the javascript code that is trying
to write the calendar code to it fails on the first line :

this.vWinCal.document.open();
this.wwrite("<html>");
this.wwrite("<style>");
this.wwrite("a.controls:link {color : #FFCC00; font-size : 10pt;}");
etc.

just before trying to write the calendar html code to the dialog. Everything
works fine before my change, All I have changed is the window create code
above. The error message is : Access is denied.

How does one modify the open and write code for a modeless dialog? Thanks!