    Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "filename=report.xls;"

    Any help will be appreciated..

    Thanks

    Michael White, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Michael White

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Creating a Dynamic Report using ASP and Excel by Jeff Anderson -
    1/9/2003
    http://www.codetoad.com/asp_excel.asp

    Output To MSExcel
    http://www.codeave.com/asp/code.asp?u_log=40

    ASP Tutorial: Dynamic Excel Reports
    http://www.aspalliance.com/stevesmith/articles/exceltutorial.asp

    VBScript and Excel
    http://www.greggriffiths.org/webdev/both/excel/

    HOWTO: Extract Information from Excel Sheet with DAO
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;190195

    Updating Excel From the Web by Bill Jeffries - 10/21/1999
    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/991021.htm

    Using Excel Spreadsheets as Web Data Sources by Steven B. Raines
    http://algonquinstudios.com/articles/excel_db.asp

    Help: Inserting into Excel with ADO
    Andres - 6/13/2001 1:35:38 PM
    http://www.aspmessageboard.com/forum/databases.asp?M=233741&P=1&F=21