wxGlade: Who knows how to drive this application?

Steve Holden

I've been trying to use wxGlade recently and I am finding it something
of a challenge. Is there any user who finds the user interface
satisfactory and the operation of the program predictable?

If so I would love to hear from you.

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

Roel Schroeven

Steve Holden schreef:
I've been trying to use wxGlade recently and I am finding it something
of a challenge. Is there any user who finds the user interface
satisfactory and the operation of the program predictable?

I haven't used it much, but it always seems to be a pain to use the
interface. I actually thought it was just me; I'm glad to see that at
least one other person has problems with it too.

kyosohma

count me too, I didn't even got it to work ;-)

Stef

The people on the wxPython list usually list Boa Constructor, SPE or
Dabo before they mention wxGlade...so my guess is that most of them
don't use it either.

Mike

Stef Mientki