    html code and ran it in Mozilla and IE and it shows fine. I know that there
    are limitations in what wxhtml can do, so is this just something I have to
    accept when using it?

    LutherRevisited, Oct 21, 2004

  2. On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 04:38 +0000, LutherRevisited wrote:
    > I have a quick question, I've noticed that some pages display with unusual gaps
    > in them in a wxHTML window, and these pages don't contain anything unusual
    > javascript....etc. Is the WxIEWINDOW or whatever it's called better for this?
    > Or is there something I can do to stop this from happening. I've copied the
    > html code and ran it in Mozilla and IE and it shows fine. I know that there
    > are limitations in what wxhtml can do, so is this just something I have to
    > accept when using it?

    Have you considered wxMozilla?

    www.wxmozilla.org

    -Robby

    * Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
    * PLANET ARGON | www.planetargon.com
    * Portland, OR |
    * 503.351.4730 | blog.planetargon.com
    * PHP/PostgreSQL Hosting & Development

    Robby Russell, Oct 21, 2004

  3. LutherRevisited

    Andrew Dalke Guest

    Robby Russell wrote:
    > Have you considered wxMozilla?
    >
    > www.wxmozilla.org

    What's the project status? Last update on that page is
    from 2003-10-11, or over a year ago. I see a mailing from
    Kevin Ollivier dated 2004-09-13 commenting on some bugs
    under Mac OS X (my platform of choice) saying

    > I've already spent a considerable amount of time on this,
    > and I'm not sure how much I will continue working on this
    > in the near future.

    Ahh, and there's one dated 2004-10-15 from Kevin suggesting
    wxWebKitCtrl as an alternative for that platform. But
    there are few search hits for that term. Anyone have a
    better point for info about it?

    What's that? Download the source? Guess I will ...

    Andrew

    Andrew Dalke, Oct 21, 2004
  4. LutherRevisited

    Cliff Wells Guest

    On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 06:20 +0000, Andrew Dalke wrote:
    > Robby Russell wrote:
    > > Have you considered wxMozilla?
    > >
    > > www.wxmozilla.org

    > What's the project status? Last update on that page is
    > from 2003-10-11, or over a year ago. I see a mailing from
    > Kevin Ollivier dated 2004-09-13 commenting on some bugs
    > under Mac OS X (my platform of choice) saying
    >
    > > I've already spent a considerable amount of time on this,
    > > and I'm not sure how much I will continue working on this
    > > in the near future.

    wxMozilla isn't currently usable on OS X for wxPython 2.5 (and you'll
    want 2.5 on that platform).

    > Ahh, and there's one dated 2004-10-15 from Kevin suggesting
    > wxWebKitCtrl as an alternative for that platform. But
    > there are few search hits for that term. Anyone have a
    > better point for info about it?

    Yes, Kevin just wrapped wxWebKitCtrl for wxPython. It's in the current
    cvs.

    --
    Cliff Wells <>

    Cliff Wells, Oct 21, 2004