    Chaos Guest

    By default the label position of an image list is below the image. Is
    there any way to change this?
    Chaos, Aug 12, 2006

  2. Hi,
    > By default the label position of an image list is below the image. Is
    > there any way to change this?

    If it exists, it's undocumented, and there is not a sample.
    Did you ask the wx forum ? It's probably a better place to have this
    kind of information. If they provide you a C sample, I could help you to
    convert it in python.
    Anyway, if you find out something, I'm interested...

    Regards,
    jm
    jean-michel bain-cornu, Aug 12, 2006

  3. Chaos

    Chaos Guest

    jean-michel bain-cornu wrote:
    > Hi,
    > > By default the label position of an image list is below the image. Is
    > > there any way to change this?
    > >

    > If it exists, it's undocumented, and there is not a sample.
    > Did you ask the wx forum ? It's probably a better place to have this
    > kind of information. If they provide you a C sample, I could help you to
    > convert it in python.
    > Anyway, if you find out something, I'm interested...
    >
    > Regards,
    > jm

    I didnt find an answer but I simple used the TreeControl and everythime
    its clicked I use it to update the main frame
    Chaos, Aug 13, 2006