wxPython && wxGlade

Mike L.G.

Hello!

Is there a way to span columns using wxGlade?
I'd like to get a layout that looks like
this:

|---------------|
||-----||------||
||edit ||button||
||-----||------||
||-------------||
|| button ||
||-------------||
|---------------|

I would like the 2nd button on the 2nd row to
span to the 2nd column. I've been able to span
rows and columns using wxGridBagSizer, but wxGlade does
not seem to offer this type of sizer. Is
this layout visibly possible using wxGlade?
Thank you for your time.

Simon Dahlbacka

basically, you can just stack an outer vertical box sizer with two
items and in the upper "slot" you put a horizontal box sizer with your
two buttons and in the bottom slot you put the big button

hope this helps

/Simon

ps. as this is a wxpython related question, you might get better
answers on the wxpython mailinglist (but afaik, this is the way this
particular thing is done).