wxwindows gui library

Discussion in 'C++' started by berkay, Oct 3, 2005.

  1. berkay

    berkay Guest

    hi all,am trying to learn gui programming i have such a code
    #include <wx/wxprec.h>
    #ifndef WX_PRECOMP
    #include <wx/wx.h>
    #endif

    #include "base.h"

    IMPLEMENT_APP(MainApp) // A macro that tells wxWindows to create an
    instance of our application
    bool MainApp::OnInit()
    {
    MainFrame *MainWin = new MainFrame("Hello World!",
    wxDefaultPosition,
    wxSize(300, 200)); // Create an instance of our frame, or window
    MainWin->Show(TRUE); // show the window
    SetTopWindow(MainWin);// and finally, set it as the main window

    return TRUE;
    }

    MainFrame::MainFrame(const wxString &title, const wxPoint &pos, const
    wxSize &size)
    : wxFrame((wxFrame *) NULL, -1, title, pos, size)
    {
    // normally we would initialize objects such as buttons and textboxes
    here
    }

    i have base.h but i dont have this : wx/wxprec.h
    i use vc++6.0 can anyone send me this file or help me..
    berkay, Oct 3, 2005

  2. berkay

    red floyd Guest

    berkay wrote:
    > hi all,am trying to learn gui programming i have such a code

    [ redacted ]

    > i have base.h but i dont have this : wx/wxprec.h
    > i use vc++6.0 can anyone send me this file or help me..

    1. You're OT. We don't discuss specific libraries (disclaimer: Boost
    may be an exception)

    2. As far as I know, wxWindows is free (beer). Google for it.
    red floyd, Oct 3, 2005

  3. berkay

    Dave Parsons Guest

    Followups set to comp.soft-sys.wxwindows

    On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 23:43:01 UTC, "berkay" <> wrote:

    > i have base.h but i dont have this : wx/wxprec.h
    > i use vc++6.0 can anyone send me this file or help me..

    base.h is not part of the wxWidgets distribution so I assume
    it must be part of VC++.

    As someone else said, this is off topic here, so I suggest
    you try comp.soft-sys.wxwindows.

    --
    Cheers,
    Dave