XDBMS?

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
So I'm building a universal system for building websites in php. I'm at the point where I've gotten everything broken down (php w/ pdo) and something still lacks...I love the idea of having the thing done without having written a single line of code, but I need a common visual display for my database (similar to phpMyAdmin) that is extensible, such that filters can be applied (in the php itself) before values are stored, so on and so forth. The idea is to have a "one size fits all" solution to the problem that could be fitted to particular applications.

I figure I **MUST** be reinventing the wheel :)