xerces c++, supression of validation and loading dtds over the net.

Kza

Hi,
I have a project that works at home, but not at the customers location,
where their network is not on the internet.

This is the error:

An exception occurred! Type:NetAccessorException, Message:The
host/address 'www.asam.net' could not be resolved
Fatal error encountered during schema scan

Presumably because its trying to load the dtd or something in the xml
file:

<fx:FIBEX xmlns:fx="http://www.asam.net/xml/fbx" etc etc etc >

Now I have looked at the docs and tried to supress this (I dont really
need validation or anything), and have used these feature settings:

m_parser->setFeature(XMLUni::fgSAX2CoreValidation, false);
m_parser->setFeature(XMLUni::fgXercesLoadExternalDTD, false);

But I still get the error.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Kurt

Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Same problem here

Did you get solution for this problem, if yes please let me know.. as i am facing same problem :(

ERROR DESCRIPTION: An exception occurred! Type:NetAccessorException, Message:The host/address 'openebook.org' could not be resolved; Error Returned by VC_Validator