xerces c++, supression of validation and loading dtds over the net.

Discussion in 'XML' started by Kza, Sep 27, 2006.

  1. Kza

    Kza Guest

    Hi,
    I have a project that works at home, but not at the customers location,
    where their network is not on the internet.

    This is the error:

    An exception occurred! Type:NetAccessorException, Message:The
    host/address 'www.asam.net' could not be resolved
    Fatal error encountered during schema scan

    Presumably because its trying to load the dtd or something in the xml
    file:

    <fx:FIBEX xmlns:fx="http://www.asam.net/xml/fbx" etc etc etc >

    Now I have looked at the docs and tried to supress this (I dont really
    need validation or anything), and have used these feature settings:

    m_parser->setFeature(XMLUni::fgSAX2CoreValidation, false);
    m_parser->setFeature(XMLUni::fgXercesLoadExternalDTD, false);

    But I still get the error.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks a lot

    Kurt
    Kza, Sep 27, 2006

  2. Kza

    amit161082

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Same problem here

    Did you get solution for this problem, if yes please let me know.. as i am facing same problem :(

    ERROR DESCRIPTION: An exception occurred! Type:NetAccessorException, Message:The host/address 'openebook.org' could not be resolved; Error Returned by VC_Validator
    amit161082, Nov 8, 2006