XHTML + MathML + SVG validation

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Chris Chiasson quothed:
Hello all,
Does anyone have an idea why my page
http://chrischiasson.com/electrochemistry does not validate (
http://validator.w3.org/ )? On a related note, does anyone know why
there is so much vertical space above and below my SVG?
First time poster,

Wow, I tried validating it as html 4.01 strict and got 1,276 errors!
That's gotta be a record. Nice going, dude!

Seriously, the xml validator has some limitations and you're probably
within their scope. I didn't see any figure 1 or image (or vertical
space), but surprisingly, your formulae and equations displayed well in
Mozilla even though it said I had to d/l a bunch of fonts to display it
correctly. -Not in Opera, though, and IE wouldn't load the page.

Chris Chiasson

The graphics would not be visible unless the user had an SVG enabled
browser, such as Firefox 1.5 or higher.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Chris Chiasson quothed:
The graphics would not be visible unless the user had an SVG enabled
browser, such as Firefox 1.5 or higher.

Yes, I must have been using "Mozilla" before; saw the flask (and v-
space) in FF 1.5 beta 2 fine. Sorry that I can't answer your question
because I know zip about SVG.