    What causes this?What are the requirments for this?
    Thanks
    Mike
    Mike P, Jan 30, 2005

  2. Mike P

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Previously in alt.html, Mike P <> said:

    > Hello

    G'day.

    > Im getting the following error when i try to validate.

    On what URL?

    > The attribute: onmouseover does not conform to upper/lower case
    > requirements.[XHTML 1.0 transitional]

    XHTML requires all tags and attributes be lowercase. Without seeing a
    URL, I have to assume you have not entered that attribute as all
    lowercase.

    BTW: Why XHTML? What's wrong with HTML?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Mike P

    Mike P Guest

    Trying to conform.....

    Mike P, Jan 31, 2005
  4. Mike P

    saz Guest

    In article <5CeLd.39$W16.34@trndny07>, says...
    > Trying to conform.....
    > "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    > > Previously in alt.html, Mike P <> said:
    > >
    > > > Hello

    > > G'day.
    > >
    > > > Im getting the following error when i try to validate.

    > > On what URL?
    > >
    > > > The attribute: onmouseover does not conform to upper/lower case
    > > > requirements.[XHTML 1.0 transitional]

    > > XHTML requires all tags and attributes be lowercase. Without seeing a
    > > URL, I have to assume you have not entered that attribute as all
    > > lowercase.
    > >
    > > BTW: Why XHTML? What's wrong with HTML?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Mark Parnell
    > > http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Conform by staying with html. Every browser renders it, and IE doesn't
    get goofy on you.
    saz, Jan 31, 2005