xhtml problems

Mike P

Hello
Im getting the following error when i try to validate.
The attribute: onmouseover does not conform to upper/lower case
requirements.[XHTML 1.0 transitional]

What causes this?What are the requirments for this?
Thanks
Mike

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html said:
Hello
G'day.

Im getting the following error when i try to validate.

On what URL?
The attribute: onmouseover does not conform to upper/lower case
requirements.[XHTML 1.0 transitional]

XHTML requires all tags and attributes be lowercase. Without seeing a
URL, I have to assume you have not entered that attribute as all
lowercase.

BTW: Why XHTML? What's wrong with HTML?

Mike P

Trying to conform.....
Mark Parnell said:
Previously in alt.html said:
Hello
G'day.

Im getting the following error when i try to validate.

On what URL?
The attribute: onmouseover does not conform to upper/lower case
requirements.[XHTML 1.0 transitional]

XHTML requires all tags and attributes be lowercase. Without seeing a
URL, I have to assume you have not entered that attribute as all
lowercase.

BTW: Why XHTML? What's wrong with HTML?

saz

Trying to conform.....
Mark Parnell said:
Previously in alt.html said:
Hello
G'day.

Im getting the following error when i try to validate.

On what URL?
The attribute: onmouseover does not conform to upper/lower case
requirements.[XHTML 1.0 transitional]

XHTML requires all tags and attributes be lowercase. Without seeing a
URL, I have to assume you have not entered that attribute as all
lowercase.

BTW: Why XHTML? What's wrong with HTML?
Conform by staying with html. Every browser renders it, and IE doesn't
get goofy on you.