xhtml, xml, a little problem

alternative451

hello,
i have a php file, in witch there is some xml like
<title1></title2>
title1 is define in a css file like this
title
{
display: block;
width:100%

so, firefox display my page without problem with all css defined, but
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 doesn't display css proprerty.

do i have to add something to the header of my html, or css file ?

tanks

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
You _must_ be on drugs...

Wouldn't happen to be a Google Groper, would it? No drugs needed; the
brain damage is already there.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Probably. I've seen some irrational posts before, but geez...

A Groper having a tantrum in another group the other day gave me a great
quote for the UIP. It made the home page. It earned its own paragraph:

<q>

Here's a truly priceless quote from a Google Grouper accused of spamming
a newsgroup (with my elision of a couple of letters), which nicely
illustrates this: "As you f**kwits keep reminding me, YOU are on usenet.
The rest of the millions upon millions of us real world readers are on the
internet." Ah! I get it -- it's FedEx or something like that that carries
Usenet, not the Internet. Heh.

</q>