XMetal 4.5 Customization - Tables

ddwyer

I am working with a custom DTD and am having some issues with XMetal
Developer 4.5 and displaying tables correctly. For some reason when I
design the CSS file for displaying in Normal or Tags On view, Semantic
Tables do not work. In addition, I have an element called <table>, and
there is an <entry> element for each row in the table. <entry> has a
spancols attribute which should allow the data to span multiple
columns. Does anyone know how to get this to work?

Thanks in advance,

DDD