    Regards,
    Rayne

    , Apr 27, 2009

  2. wrote:

    > I'm curious to know if it is possible to write C programs that could
    > read from a XML document. And since I understand that XML documents
    > are usually parsed by applications at run-time, perhaps it is even
    > possible to have the program change its behavior based on updates to
    > the XML document?

    There are lots of XML parser implementations in C or C++:
    http://expat.sourceforge.net/
    http://www.xmlsoft.org/
    http://xerces.apache.org/#xerces-c
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms752872(VS.85).aspx
    I am sure there are others, I just tried to name a few well known ones.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

    Martin Honnen, Apr 27, 2009