XML and JSP

roassaf

Hi,

I am requested to create a jsp page to present an article. (myArt.jsp)
It says that given the ID this myArt.jsp?id=AID should be a valid XML
file.
My question is how can the JSP file when getting the ID become a valid
XML file?
If it is a valid XML file does the user see an XML as the
representation of the article?

Thanks,
Assaf

Hal Rosser

Hi,

I am requested to create a jsp page to present an article. (myArt.jsp)
It says that given the ID this myArt.jsp?id=AID should be a valid XML
file.
My question is how can the JSP file when getting the ID become a valid
XML file?
If it is a valid XML file does the user see an XML as the
representation of the article?

The server serves the 'results' of your jsp code - not the code itself.
one way -
- by the way, a valid xhtml document is a valid XML document, since xhtml is
an xml DTD.
another way-
valid xml can be presented as html using styles (XSL).
and
the boss said to do it.

Dag Sunde

Hi,

I am requested to create a jsp page to present an article. (myArt.jsp)
It says that given the ID this myArt.jsp?id=AID should be a valid XML
file.
My question is how can the JSP file when getting the ID become a valid
XML file?
If it is a valid XML file does the user see an XML as the
representation of the article?

Assaf...

You have just asked the same question in comp.lang.javascript.

You didn't like the answers you got there... What makes you think you
will like the responses here any better?

We still won't do your homework for you, and with the attitude you showed
in c.l.js, I don't think you will me more happy here.

Read your text-books, and do some googling, and come back here if you're
stuck on some kind of programming problem in Java (not JavaScript).

Student911

Assaf...

You have just asked the same question in comp.lang.javascript.

You didn't like the answers you got there... What makes you think you
will like the responses here any better?

We still won't do your homework for you, and with the attitude you showed
in c.l.js, I don't think you will me more happy here.

Read your text-books, and do some googling, and come back here if you're
stuck on some kind of programming problem in Java (not JavaScript).

What? I sent the message only here. Please show me where it was posted
by me, I think you are wrong.
Check again.

roassaf

Assaf...

You have just asked the same question in comp.lang.javascript.

You didn't like the answers you got there... What makes you think you
will like the responses here any better?

We still won't do your homework for you, and with the attitude you showed
in c.l.js, I don't think you will me more happy here.

Read your text-books, and do some googling, and come back here if you're
stuck on some kind of programming problem in Java (not JavaScript).

I replied from a friend's account since this is a public computer.
Still me. Still sure you are wrong. I even went to check
comp.lang.javascript to see what you are talking about. Now after you
accused me here will you also apologize here?

Dag Sunde

I replied from a friend's account since this is a public computer.
Still me. Still sure you are wrong. I even went to check
comp.lang.javascript to see what you are talking about. Now after you
accused me here will you also apologize here?

Dag Sunde

I replied from a friend's account since this is a public computer.
Still me. Still sure you are wrong. I even went to check
comp.lang.javascript to see what you are talking about. Now after you
accused me here will you also apologize here?

Of course I will! :-D

My fault 100%

I replied to the wrong post, an Assaf i completely innocent!
(Good enough)?

:)