    string thro a C++ prog, that would be extremely helpful.

    thanks in advance,

    utkarsh.
    utkarsh bidkar, Mar 1, 2007

  2. utkarsh bidkar wrote:

    > I am trying to read and write an XMl thro HTML.
    >
    > I am first loading the file in IE and then reading the XML and
    > updating HTML thro getmessage()
    >
    > document.getElementById("to").innerHTML=
    > xmlDoc.getElementsByTagName("to")[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue ;
    >
    > I am not sure how to write the XML through HTML.

    It is not clear what you want to achieve. Show us the relevant input XML
    and tell us exactly what you want to display in that HTML element ided
    as 'to'.
    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Mar 1, 2007

  3. utkarsh bidkar

    git Guest

    This looks like an ideal use for the technology normally used for AJAX.

    I am working on describing exactly this sort of stuff at
    www.nerds-central.com

    First off have a look at:
    http://nerds-central.blogspot.com/2007/01/creating-xml-viewer-with-jscript-exsead.html

    But I also have code that does 100% the sort of thing you are talking
    about in an xml-rpc jscript library that we at TPN use all the time for
    xml-rpc/ajax. I will try and find time to write it up soon.

    Also - please feel free to join the emailgroup
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/nerds-central/

    I am trying to get it started up and running nicely for support of people
    doing exactly this sort of thing.

    Cheers

    AJ
    git, Mar 4, 2007