XML payload

Discussion in 'XML' started by Ravi, Jun 4, 2009.

  1. Ravi

    Ravi Guest

    Hi

    i need some help in formating XML payload escape characters.
    My job involves analyzing web sphere logs every day where payload is
    not formated properly

    Example
    Before

    <Order:id>160559806</Order:id>

    <Order:addressStatus>Confirmed</Order:addressStatus>

    <Order:stateOrProvince>VIC</Order:stateOrProvince>

    After

    <Order:id>160559806</Order:id>
    <Order:addressStatus>Confirmed</Order:addressStatus>
    <Order:stateOrProvince>VIC</Order:stateOrProvince>

    i tried simple replace option but tags are not starting at position,
    its all jumbling.

    Can some one help me with this, is there any tool available ????
    Thanks
    Ravi

    Ravi, Jun 4, 2009

  2. Ravi

    Luuk Guest

    Ravi schreef:
    > Hi
    >
    > i need some help in formating XML payload escape characters.
    > My job involves analyzing web sphere logs every day where payload is
    > not formated properly
    >
    > Example
    > Before
    >
    > &lt;Order:id>160559806&lt;/Order:id>

    > &lt;Order:addressStatus>Confirmed&lt;/Order:addressStatus>

    > &lt;Order:stateOrProvince>VIC&lt;/Order:stateOrProvince>

    > After
    >
    > <Order:id>160559806</Order:id>
    > <Order:addressStatus>Confirmed</Order:addressStatus>
    > <Order:stateOrProvince>VIC</Order:stateOrProvince>
    >
    > i tried simple replace option but tags are not starting at position,
    > its all jumbling.
    >
    > Can some one help me with this, is there any tool available ????
    > Thanks
    > Ravi

    sed -e 's/&lt;/</g' -e 's/
    //g' inputfile