xml/sql

Walter Levine

am using Visual Studio 2003/C#
I created a new xml schema/xsd file (Project Create new item->Dataset)
I then added Elements to the schema using the designer
From the toolbox I then created an instance of my dataset.
I then dropped a grid (Infragistics UltraWebGrid) onto my form, and bound
the grid to my dataset.
At runtime, I configure the columns of the grid, get some records from the
Employee database (SQL Server2k),
and add some rows to the grid.
The user then enters some data into various cells of the grid.
I am now ready to update the database with the contents of the grid.
What should I do now??
My first thought is simply to traverse the rows of the grid and execute SQL
INSERT statements.
Is there an XML oriented way to push the data into the table?
Also, I probably will need, at some point, to read the data back from the
table into the dataset and display the grid.
Any ideas on how I should do it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Walter