XML text reformatting

Discussion in 'XML' started by Draz, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. Draz

    Draz Guest

    I have some XML extended language that generates output.
    Everything works ok.
    I have created additional xsl templates for reformatting strings,
    mathematical calculations and reformatting numbers.
    It also works ok.
    Finally, I'm missing one step.
    I need to put all these results as values closed in quotes, everything
    in one line.

    Example input is:

    "<customercode>12.23-20</customercode>"
    ,"<money>0.00</money>"
    ,"<spaces>Company name </spaces>"

    XSL changes these to:

    1223-20
    0,00
    Company name

    And I need final result:
    "1223-20","0,00","Company name"

    I tried with one node that has all other nodes inside and do
    apply-templates for all of them, but I get multiple lines.
    Or the other way I get single line without quotes.

    Any advice?

    D.

    Draz, Jul 25, 2005