xml to xsl transformation using java+sql server

Discussion in 'Java' started by raj, Sep 15, 2008.

  1. raj

    raj Guest

    Hi,
    can anyone suggest me in doing the transformation from xml to xsl

    i have a column in my DB which is of xml datatype.
    for eg this is my xml content in the column.

    <Team name="Braves">
    <Players>
    <Pitcher name="John Smoltz" role="Closer" />
    </Players>
    </Team>

    i need to select this xml column and do the transformation .
    direct tranformation from xml to xslt is fine,i require how to select
    from the sql and pass it

    thanks in advance
    Rajesh
    raj, Sep 15, 2008