XML valueless parameters?

lbrtchx

I was wondering what the method getValue(int) of SAX2 Attributes
returns if the parameter is just flag, something like:
~
<par conf="0" do />
~
instead of
~
<par conf="0" do="true|false" />
~
this is what the method def. says:
~
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.6/api/org/xml/sax/Attributes.html#getValue(int)
Look up an attribute's value by index.
If the attribute value is a list of tokens (IDREFS, ENTITIES, or
NMTOKENS), the tokens will be concatenated into a single string with
each token separated by a single space.
Parameters: index - The attribute index (zero-based).
Returns: The attribute's value as a string, or null if the index is
out of range.
~
Thanks
lbrtchx