XML * XPAth * PHP

Discussion in 'XML' started by svpriyan, Apr 28, 2008.

  1. svpriyan

    svpriyan

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    hai

    I wanted to do a Query on a PHP API on a XML document. This PHP API
    Contains Combo box and a Search Button. i am going to Select the one option and going to submit. The result should be placed on the search.php page.
    Could you please Help me to find out my problem.

    books.xml

    <bookstore>
    <book category="COOKING">
    <title lang="en">Everyday Italian</title>
    <author>Giada De Laurentiis</author>
    <year>2005</year>
    <price>30.00</price>
    </book>

    <book category="CHILDREN">
    <title lang="en">Harry Potter</title>
    <author>J K. Rowling</author>
    <year>2005</year>
    <price>29.99</price>
    </book>

    <book category="WEB">
    <title lang="en">XQuery Kick Start</title>
    <author>James McGovern</author>
    <author>Per Bothner</author>
    <author>Kurt Cagle</author>
    <author>James Linn</author>