xml,xslt and html help

Arun dudee

i have make a webpage on which i have t makes some hyerlinks on left
of page and then on main page i have have a image on top of page and
then below it some text.
what i ahve to do is that these hyperlinks and image should come from
an xml then using xslt show it on page.
my question is how to put hyperlinks and image or image path in xml
file so that pasring parsing it everyyhingh on page comes from xml.

its urgent please help.

Andy Dingley

my question is how to put hyperlinks and image or image path in xml
file so that pasring parsing it everyyhingh on page comes from xml.

Read up on the use of xsl:attribute, then use something a bit like
this

<a>
<xsl:attribute name="href" ><xsl:value-of
select="./foo/bar/@href-attribute-source" /></xsl:attribute>
<xsl:value-of select="./foo/bar/@link-text-attribute-source" />
</a>

Arun dudee

Read up on the use of xsl:attribute, then use something a bit like
this

<a>
<xsl:attribute name="href" ><xsl:value-of
select="./foo/bar/@href-attribute-source" /></xsl:attribute>
<xsl:value-of select="./foo/bar/@link-text-attribute-source" />
</a>

okie!!