[XML][XSLT] Embeded HTML...

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Toussaint?=

Hi,

I'm always in trouble when trying to render this :

<doc>
<author>myself</author>
<subject>foo</subject>
</doc>

I want to convert this XML doc in an HTML page by using XSLT.
The problem is about how to render the body node.

Because I want the body to be display as it is, i'm trying to do this by
this way :

<xsl:copy-of select="body"/>

But the problem is that spaces between nodes are not displayed. As a
result :

Hello,
bla*bar*

And not :
Hello,
bla *bar*

I'm trying to do all this in Java with the dom4j lib.

Thank you.

Steph

Peter Flynn

Stéphane Toussaint said:
Hi,

I'm always in trouble when trying to render this :

<doc>
<author>myself</author>
<subject>foo</subject>
</doc>

I want to convert this XML doc in an HTML page by using XSLT.
The problem is about how to render the body node.

Because I want the body to be display as it is, i'm trying to do this by
this way :

<xsl:copy-of select="body"/>

But the problem is that spaces between nodes are not displayed. As a
result :

Hello,
bla*bar*

And not :
Hello,
bla *bar*

Saxon produces:

<h1>Hello,</h1>
I'm trying to do all this in Java with the dom4j lib.

I think your software is broken.

///Peter