XMLHTTP status 500?

Guest

Hi,
I am getting XMLHTTP status 500 when I try to post a page on my simple ASPX
page. I am not doing much in Aspx page. What I am doing is I just print the
type of Request by the following line:
MsgBox(Request.ServerVariables("REQUEST_METHOD"))

I have another page which post the xml on this aspx page.
oXMLHTTP.open "POST", sURL, False
oXMLHTTP.send sData

where sURL is host path of my aspx page.

Why I am getting status 500? How can I fix it?

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

the msgbox is causing the 500 error. they can not be used by asp code.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

XmlHttp is for JavaScript... that in no way looks like JavaScript or
ASP.NET at all. How in the world are you doing that? (It's it's VBS,
you need to get on JavaScript right away--VBS isn't allowed on the
public internet and should never be used at all). Even if it did work,
just because something works, that doesn't make it right.