XmlInclude

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by michael.kroeschel@ibs-ag.de, Jun 9, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi All

    I have a difficult Question about my webservice! In my webservice I use
    a lot of XmlInclude on one and some webservice. But I want to add the
    XmlInclude at runtime to optimize my XML.
    Again! I want to change this:

    [XmlInclude(typeof(PartVO))]
    [WebMethod(EnableSession=true]
    public PartVO GetPart(string sGuid)