xmlrcp register classes

Sergio Rua

Hello,

I have a structured program with several classes which I would like to
export using a xmlrpc server. I'm doing this

Server = SimpleXMLRPCServer (('127.0.0.1',8080))

Server.register_instance(MyClass1())
Server.register_instance(MyClass2())
Server.register_instance(MyClass3())

What is seems to happen is that only the last class I register it is the
only one being exported. How can I register all the classes? Thanks.

Brian Quinlan

Sergio said:
Server = SimpleXMLRPCServer (('127.0.0.1',8080))

Server.register_instance(MyClass1())
Server.register_instance(MyClass2())
Server.register_instance(MyClass3())

What is seems to happen is that only the last class I register it is the
only one being exported. How can I register all the classes? Thanks.

class MyCombinedClass(MyClass1, MyClass2, MyClass3):
pass

Server.register_instance(MyCombinedClass())

Cheers,
Brian