XmlSerializer constructor error: can't find ...dll

zimmy

Hi,

we've got a strange error message while initializing a new instance of
XmlSerializer. But from the beginning: We developed a component that
serialize and deserialize an object to a memory stream. Outside the asp
environment it works very fine. But when we do as follows within asp it gets
an exception:

Dim objSerializer as new XmlSerializer(GetType(MyObjectClassType))

The Type MyObjectClassType is defined within the same assembly and file and
namespace (and file) as the code access to it. But not within the asp file.
The line above throws an exception that say can't find dll with a name that
differs from call to call. It seems that it can't find a dll from the asp
temp directory but why? We don't know. Does anybody can help us?

Thanks in advance,
Torsten