xmltextreader and character &

CindyH

Hi
I have an xml stream that I would like to read with xmltextreader.
Problem is that there are some & inside the xml stream.
Parse is not working on them.
Can someone show me sample code for reading a stream like this?

Thanks,
Cindy

bruce barker

the XmlTextReader can only read valid xml. if your xml is not valid, you will
need to fix it up before passing it to the xmlreader. whats this involves,
depends on what is wrong with the xml.

the "&" is a special prefix character. if it is never used correctly, in
your xml, replace it with "&".

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)