XPath: Selecting namspace node

Discussion in 'XML' started by Tjerk Wolterink, Sep 18, 2004.

  1. Hello all,

    I've written an XML file that looks a bit like this:

    <a>
    <space:b>
    content 1
    </space:b>
    <b>
    content 2
    </b>
    </a>

    Well know i am writing a XSL file to do some kind of transforamtion.
    But how do i select node: space:b in xpath?

    node b is selected with xpath with:

    /a/b

    But how do i select node space:b?
    The node b in namespace space.

    Tjerk Wolterink, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Tjerk Wolterink wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I've written an XML file that looks a bit like this:
    >
    > <a>
    > <space:b>
    > content 1
    > </space:b>
    > <b>
    > content 2
    > </b>
    > </a>
    >

    > Well know i am writing a XSL file to do some kind of transforamtion.
    > But how do i select node: space:b in xpath?
    >
    > node b is selected with xpath with:
    >
    > /a/b
    >
    > But how do i select node space:b?
    > The node b in namespace space.