xsd enumeration and pattern

Discussion in 'XML' started by news.emn.fr, May 31, 2006.

  1. news.emn.fr

    news.emn.fr Guest

    Hello,

    i got this attribute
    <xs:attribute name="jour">
    <xs:simpleType>
    <xs:restriction base="stypeJour">
    </xs:restriction>
    </xs:simpleType>
    </xs:attribute>

    where

    <xs:simpleType name="stypeJour">
    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
    <xs:enumeration value="Lundi"/>
    <xs:enumeration value="Mardi"/>
    <xs:enumeration value="Mercredi"/>
    <xs:enumeration value="Jeudi"/>
    <xs:enumeration value="Vendredi"/>
    <xs:enumeration value="Samedi"/>
    <xs:enumeration value="Dimanche"/>
    </xs:restriction>
    </xs:simpleType>

    Is it possible to "filter" properties of the attribute "jour"so that a
    special enumeration value is forbidden ?
    I don't know much about pattern . I think this might be the solution ,
    something like
    <xs:pattern value="\C Lundi "/> ???

    where can I read more about pattern ?

    Thanks