    done.

    Any response would be greatly appreciated.

    , Aug 27, 2007

  2. Sequence of choice.

    Joseph Kesselman, Aug 27, 2007

  3. Joseph Kesselman wrote:
    > Sequence of choice.

    Or simply a choice with maxOccurs="unbounded".

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Aug 27, 2007
  4. Martin Honnen wrote:
    > Or simply a choice with maxOccurs="unbounded".

    True. Sorry; I'm still waking up.

    Joseph Kesselman, Aug 27, 2007

    > Or simply a choice with maxOccurs="unbounded".

    Thank you very much! This worked for me. I am (obviously) a schema
    newbie and was getting nervous when it seemed like this was not
    possible. (Software deadlines are ticking...)

    , Aug 27, 2007