XSL-FO relative position

Caroline

Using XSL-FO, how can I specify a margin, or identation, with respect
to a block's containter, and not an absolute path on the PDF file?

Caroline

Using XSL-FO, how can I specify a margin, or identation, with respect
to a block's containter, and not an absolute path on the PDF file?

One example would be a nested list

I have another problem:
1 - I need to put a picture whose path is found inside the XML (as a
property)
2 - Part of the path is found in the XML, the prefix being fixed, I
need to define it and concatenate the 2 parts.
I also need to write javascript and include a .js file

Thank you for all the help

Caroline

This is the code for indentation (That does NOT work)
How can I print the value of ancestors for debugging??

<xsl:template match="itsimp_new">
<fo:list-item>
<fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">
<fo:block >• </fo:block>
</fo:list-item-label>
<fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
<fo:block space-after="5pt" >
<!-- here Im trying to
increase indentation for sub-lists -->
<xsl:attribute