xsl:include & IIS

Eugene Banks

I am running into a permissions issue when trying to load
an XSLT document. The XSLT document has an xsl:include
element that references a local url:

<xsl:include
href="http://localhost/file/path/here/Common.xslt" />

When I attempt to load the XSLT file into an
XslTransform, an exception is thrown:

XmlTextReader xsltTranslator = new XmlTextReader()
//Do stuff here to load XmlTextReader

XmlDocument TransformDocument = new XmlDocument();
TransformDocument.Load(xsltTranslator);

// XSL Transform doc
XslTransform ContentTransform = new XslTransform();
// Create an XML Resolver
XmlResolver ResolverDocument = new XmlUrlResolver();

// Load XSLT
ContentTransform.Load(TransformDocument,
ResolverDocument, null);

"The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."

This is an internal application, and only Integrated
Windows Authentication is enabled within IIS. If I
enable Anonymous Access, no exception is thrown and the
page loads correctly. However, enabling Anonymous Access
is unacceptable due to the sensitive nature of the data
this application is administering and user management
requirements.

Has anyone encountered this issue before? Any
suggestions?