XSL Java Extension Function

Discussion in 'XML' started by Neha Mandloi, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. Neha Mandloi

    Neha Mandloi Guest

    Hello Everyone,

    I am trying to pass a nodelist to a java method from xsl stylesheet.
    For ex. if I come across a situation where result is temporarily saved
    as a document fragment
    <xsl:variable name="result">
    <result>
    <value>123</value>
    <value>45</value>
    </result>
    </xsl:variable>

    Now I want to pass this node list to a java method. Like
    className.methodName($result).
    When I am trying to read the values of node list in my java method it
    says NullPointerException.
    Please help me. I want to know how to pass and process nodesets in XSL
    Java Extension Function.

    Thank You,
    Regards,
    ND
    Neha Mandloi, Nov 27, 2006

  2. The details of extensions vary with the processor. Look at the
    documentation for your processor.

    Joseph Kesselman, Nov 27, 2006