XSL Java Extension Function

Neha Mandloi

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to pass a nodelist to a java method from xsl stylesheet.
For ex. if I come across a situation where result is temporarily saved
as a document fragment
<xsl:variable name="result">
<result>
<value>123</value>
<value>45</value>
</result>
</xsl:variable>

Now I want to pass this node list to a java method. Like
className.methodName($result).
When I am trying to read the values of node list in my java method it
says NullPointerException.
Please help me. I want to know how to pass and process nodesets in XSL
Java Extension Function.

Thank You,
Regards,
ND

Joseph Kesselman

The details of extensions vary with the processor. Look at the
documentation for your processor.