xsl problem

romain

with this script my browser tels me: "select" atribute is needed and
displays nothing

<xsl:for-each select="compositeur">
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2">
compo = "<xsl:value-of"/>";
document.write('<a href="'+rechercheArtiste(compo)+'"
target="_blank">');
document.write(compo);
document.write('</a>, ');
</SCRIPT>
</xsl:for-each>

with this other script, my browser displays correctly the file exept
the "compositeur" field

<xsl:for-each select="compositeur">
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2">
compo = "<xsl:value-of select="compositeur"/>";
document.write('<a href="'+rechercheArtiste(compo)+'"
target="_blank">');
document.write(compo);
document.write('</a>, ');
</SCRIPT>
</xsl:for-each>

the first script was working on another file with a dtd but is not
working with my new files witch are using an xsd doc definition. I
don't know if it's linked...what do you think about it?

by the way, do you know a tutorial witch can be helpfull for xsl in
general and more practical than the W3 recomandations...