xsl problem

Discussion in 'XML' started by romain, May 6, 2004.

  1. romain

    romain Guest

    with this script my browser tels me: "select" atribute is needed and
    displays nothing

    <xsl:for-each select="compositeur">
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2">
    compo = "<xsl:value-of"/>";
    document.write('<a href="'+rechercheArtiste(compo)+'"
    target="_blank">');
    document.write(compo);
    document.write('</a>, ');
    </SCRIPT>
    </xsl:for-each>

    with this other script, my browser displays correctly the file exept
    the "compositeur" field

    <xsl:for-each select="compositeur">
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2">
    compo = "<xsl:value-of select="compositeur"/>";
    document.write('<a href="'+rechercheArtiste(compo)+'"
    target="_blank">');
    document.write(compo);
    document.write('</a>, ');
    </SCRIPT>
    </xsl:for-each>

    the first script was working on another file with a dtd but is not
    working with my new files witch are using an xsd doc definition. I
    don't know if it's linked...what do you think about it?

    by the way, do you know a tutorial witch can be helpfull for xsl in
    general and more practical than the W3 recomandations...

    romain, May 6, 2004