Xsl Transform!

Adam Knight

Hi all,

I am trying to performance an XSL tranform using the code below:

The code below is the result of googling..but the transform method is giving
me errors. (ASP.NET 1.1)

'load navigation xml file
docXml.Load(strXmlUrl)

'load xsl stylesheet
docXsl.Load(strXslUrl)

'peform xsl transformation
docXsl.Transform(docXml, Nothing,Response.Output)

Anyone know what the problem is?

Cheers,
Adam

Hans Kesting

Hi all,
I am trying to performance an XSL tranform using the code below:

The code below is the result of googling..but the transform method is giving
me errors. (ASP.NET 1.1)

'load navigation xml file
docXml.Load(strXmlUrl)

'load xsl stylesheet
docXsl.Load(strXslUrl)

'peform xsl transformation
docXsl.Transform(docXml, Nothing,Response.Output)

Anyone know what the problem is?

Cheers,
Adam

It might help if you post some details:
- what errors do you get?
- compile time errors?
- runtime errors?
- What is the exact error text?
- What does your xml look like? (you don't have to post the entire xml,
just a representative portion)
- What does your xsl look like?

Hans Kesting