XSL+XML=> HTML using xalan.

bastien

Hi all

I get an xml file which refer to a xsl file .
this xsl refer to others xsl files.
I use xalan to do the transformation xml+xsl=>html

but we I launch xalan *I get an error:

[error]
(Emplacement inconnu de l'erreur)Erreur XSLT
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerException): java.lang.N
oSuchMethodException: For extension function, could not find method
java.lang.String.eval_conv_for_p
ublication_number_tokkyo_jituyou_bango([ExpressionContext,] #STRING,
#NODESET).
[/error]

In my xsl files I get this:

Code:
<DIV>
<xsl:value-of select="local:eval_conv_for_publication_number_tokkyo_jituyou_bango('P','KOUKAI',.)"
/>
</DIV>

and this:

Code:
function eval_conv_for_publication_number_tokkyo_jituyou_bango(_pu_type,_kind,_contextNodeList)
{ var __this = _contextNodeList.item(0); return
conv_for_publication_number_tokkyo_jituyou_bango(_pu_type,_kind,__this)
}

is there the command line I use:

Code:
java -classpath xalan.jar;xerces.jar org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN
D:myXml.xml -OUT myHtml.html -XSL D:\XSL\myXsl.xsl

I don't understand what's wrong...

If someone has any idea?

thanks a lot:)