  1. I want to load a table with 2 columns from an xml file.

    Is it possible with xslt to sort the columns by clicking on their
    header ?

    RicercatoreSbadato, May 8, 2006

  2. RicercatoreSbadato wrote:
    > Is it possible with xslt to sort the columns by clicking on their
    > header ?

    XSLT doesn't know anything about clicks; it's essentially a batch
    process. Feed it a document and a stylesheet, get a new document out.

    XSLT does have sort operations, so if you can use the click to cause an
    appropriate stylesheet to run, you could write a stylesheet which will
    perform appropriate sorting.

    Joseph Kesselman, May 8, 2006

  3. (Or you could have your stylesheet generate its output including the
    appropriate scripting to sort on the client -- but that starts with
    someone writing those scripts and deciding what the page that includes
    them should look like, then writing the stylesheet to generate the page
    that way.)

    Joseph Kesselman, May 8, 2006
  4. Thanks, how can I manage the click? i'd like ot work only at client
    side..

    RicercatoreSbadato, May 8, 2006
  5. RicercatoreSbadato wrote:
    > Thanks, how can I manage the click? i'd like ot work only at client
    > side..

    In that case, you're talking about browser behaviors -- HTML/XHTML
    scripting, rather than XML per se.

    Joe Kesselman, May 9, 2006
  6. yes, that's it.
    tnx ;)