    program to do the translation? :(

    Thanks in advance!

    , Apr 8, 2005

  2. You might give Saxon a try (http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon). I've
    used it on XML files approaching 100MB. When running it in Java, be sure to
    bump up the memory setting, as in:

    java -Xmx512m

    Also make sure your machine has at least 512MB, or preferably a gig or two,
    of RAM. With about 40-50 XSLT rules and a 65MB input file I've run
    transforms in approx 420MB under Windows XP. But if you don't have enough
    real RAM your machine will constantly swap and the time will increase
    greatly...

    Gregory Vaughan, Apr 8, 2005