Yet another generics conundrum

Luc The Perverse

Patricia Shanahan said:
I don't think politeness really requires me to prioritize investigating
and responding to newsgroup messages over my other activities.

You would have been right if it had been anyone but Twisted.

Apparently you didn't know who you were dealing with. Now that I know, I
have written a script to alert me on my cell phone instantly if there is a
message from Twisted, so that I can reply within the hour.

Danno

Luc said:
*snip*

So the group has conspired together to ignore you, without your knowledge;
and this will be rectified by reprimands?

If you think people are ignoring you - try asking a question about JList - I
have tried on three separate occasions and never gotten a single reply!

Just don't tell them about our secret meetings.

Oliver Wong

Luc The Perverse said:
You would have been right if it had been anyone but Twisted.

Apparently you didn't know who you were dealing with. Now that I know, I
have written a script to alert me on my cell phone instantly if there is a
message from Twisted, so that I can reply within the hour.

Nice. Bring the script over at our next secret meeting, so I can install
it on my cell too.

- Oliver