Zooming image..

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by ZyRaIN, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. ZyRaIN

    ZyRaIN Guest

    Hi Guys,

    Totally new to this html / javascript thing so haven't got a clue how
    I'm gonna to this - but hope to get some help here.

    I've got a page with 2 frames one called "left" another one called
    "right" in the left frame i would like to make a "div" - menu ?? and on

    the right I just load an image. My menu in the left i want to be able
    to zoom on the picture in the right frame... ex. make 5 different zoom
    levels..

    Hope that you understand my problem and is able to help - never really
    programmed in html/javascript before.

    Sincerely
    ZyRaIN

    ZyRaIN, Mar 10, 2006

  2. ZyRaIN

    Mike Brind Guest

    ZyRaIN wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Totally new to this html / javascript thing so haven't got a clue how
    > I'm gonna to this - but hope to get some help here.
    >

    > I've got a page with 2 frames one called "left" another one called
    > "right" in the left frame i would like to make a "div" - menu ?? and on
    >
    > the right I just load an image. My menu in the left i want to be able
    > to zoom on the picture in the right frame... ex. make 5 different zoom
    > levels..
    >

    > Hope that you understand my problem and is able to help - never really
    > programmed in html/javascript before.

    The first thing you should do is try posting to the correct group.
    This one doesn't cover html or javascript.

    The second thing is do not multipost. You have also asked this
    question in alt.html. Someone in one group could spend time answering
    your question only to find that you have already had it answered in
    another group.

    If you are unsure which group(s) to post your question, then multipost
    if you have to. In Google groups, that means typing the names of the
    groups, separated with commas into the "To" field, and copying and
    pasting the list of groups into the "Followup-to" field. Then, when
    someone answers in one group, all other groups get to see that your
    question or comment has been responded to.

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Mike Brind wrote:
    > If you are unsure which group(s) to post your question, then multipost
    > if you have to.

    You mean "crosspost" :)
    I know you knew - the OP may not have.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Mar 10, 2006
  4. ZyRaIN

    Mike Brind Guest

    Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
    > Mike Brind wrote:
    > > If you are unsure which group(s) to post your question, then multipost
    > > if you have to.

    > You mean "crosspost" :)
    > I know you knew - the OP may not have.

    Oh I really do regret getting up so early this morning - not that I
    would expect you to understand my motivations.... Cricket is a disease
    that only seems to afflict mad dogs and Englishmen.

    :)

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Mar 10, 2006