Zooming image..

ZyRaIN

Hi Guys,

Totally new to this html / javascript thing so haven't got a clue how
I'm gonna to this - but hope to get some help here.

I've got a page with 2 frames one called "left" another one called
"right" in the left frame i would like to make a "div" - menu ?? and on

the right I just load an image. My menu in the left i want to be able
to zoom on the picture in the right frame... ex. make 5 different zoom
levels..

Hope that you understand my problem and is able to help - never really
programmed in html/javascript before.

Sincerely
ZyRaIN

Mike Brind

ZyRaIN said:
Hi Guys,

Totally new to this html / javascript thing so haven't got a clue how
I'm gonna to this - but hope to get some help here.

I've got a page with 2 frames one called "left" another one called
"right" in the left frame i would like to make a "div" - menu ?? and on

the right I just load an image. My menu in the left i want to be able
to zoom on the picture in the right frame... ex. make 5 different zoom
levels..

Hope that you understand my problem and is able to help - never really
programmed in html/javascript before.

The first thing you should do is try posting to the correct group.
This one doesn't cover html or javascript.

The second thing is do not multipost. You have also asked this
question in alt.html. Someone in one group could spend time answering
your question only to find that you have already had it answered in
another group.

If you are unsure which group(s) to post your question, then multipost
if you have to. In Google groups, that means typing the names of the
groups, separated with commas into the "To" field, and copying and
pasting the list of groups into the "Followup-to" field. Then, when
someone answers in one group, all other groups get to see that your
question or comment has been responded to.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Mike said:
If you are unsure which group(s) to post your question, then multipost
if you have to.

You mean "crosspost" :)
I know you knew - the OP may not have.

Mike Brind

Bob said:
You mean "crosspost" :)
I know you knew - the OP may not have.

Oh I really do regret getting up so early this morning - not that I
would expect you to understand my motivations.... Cricket is a disease
that only seems to afflict mad dogs and Englishmen.

:)