    etc. one by one using import, but i would like to add it at once.

    how to do it?

    regards

    Lukasz Indyk, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Lukasz Indyk

    Lee Harr Guest

    On 2004-04-07, Lukasz Indyk <> wrote:
    > im's sorry if it's wrong group to ask this question, but i could not
    > find any that seems to be better ...
    >
    > i have existing web site (written in html and javascript only, no php
    > etc.), and i want to integrate it with zope. i can add every page, image
    > etc. one by one using import, but i would like to add it at once.

    You might try ZipFolder. Requires you to zip first, but it would work.

    Or, you could use FTP or WebDAV to do the import.

    Either way, you may have trouble getting methods to be methods and
    not just plain files. You can fix that with customized import filters.

    You are probably best off asking this question on the
    mailing list.

    Lee Harr, Apr 7, 2004

  3. According to Lukasz Indyk <>:
    > i have existing web site (written in html and javascript only, no php
    > etc.), and i want to integrate it with zope. i can add every page, image
    > etc. one by one using import, but i would like to add it at once.

    LocalFS, a Zope product, lets Zope serve files directly from the
    filesystem.

    For bonus points you might want to then export the LocalFS folder to a
    Zope zexp file for subsequent reimport into ZODB. (I haven't tried this.
    Dunno if it works.)

    Look for it on zope.org.

    --
    Ng Pheng Siong <>