    Other subscribers can confirm or have I got problems ?

    Cheers

    --Gilles

    Gilles Lenfant, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Gilles Lenfant

    Aahz Guest

    In article <bj7ghb$1ebf$>,
    Gilles Lenfant <> wrote:

    >I didn't receive anything from the various Zope mailing lists I should
    >receive.

    mail.python.org is currently not processing mail; dunno whether it's
    related.
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    with useful practice. --Aahz

    Aahz, Sep 4, 2003

  3. >> I didn't receive anything from the various Zope mailing lists I
    >> should receive.

    aahz> mail.python.org is currently not processing mail; dunno whether
    aahz> it's related.

    It was. mail.python.org == mail.zope.org. Barry Warsaw, Andrew Kuchling
    and Jeremy Hylton got things put back together nicely and mail is flowing
    once again. I kibbitzed. If you run into any of them, they deserve a beer.

    Skip

    Skip Montanaro, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Gilles Lenfant

    Paul Winkler Guest

    "Gilles Lenfant" <> wrote in message news:<bj7ghb$1ebf$>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I didn't receive anything from the various Zope mailing lists I should
    > receive.
    >

    > Other subscribers can confirm or have I got problems ?

    One or two messages have trickled through... but the server is
    clobbered with the latest round of sobig. See this thread:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=...q=group%3Acomp.lang.python&btnG=Google+Search

    The zope lists are run at python.org so they are affected by this.

    Paul Winkler, Sep 4, 2003