Zope mailing lists dead ?

Gilles Lenfant

Hi,

I didn't receive anything from the various Zope mailing lists I should
receive.

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

Other subscribers can confirm or have I got problems ?

Cheers

--Gilles

Aahz

I didn't receive anything from the various Zope mailing lists I should
receive.

mail.python.org is currently not processing mail; dunno whether it's
related.

Skip Montanaro

aahz> mail.python.org is currently not processing mail; dunno whether
aahz> it's related.

It was. mail.python.org == mail.zope.org. Barry Warsaw, Andrew Kuchling
and Jeremy Hylton got things put back together nicely and mail is flowing
once again. I kibbitzed. If you run into any of them, they deserve a beer.

Skip

Paul Winkler

Gilles Lenfant said:
Hi,

I didn't receive anything from the various Zope mailing lists I should
receive.

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

Other subscribers can confirm or have I got problems ?

One or two messages have trickled through... but the server is
clobbered with the latest round of sobig. See this thread:
http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=...q=group%3Acomp.lang.python&btnG=Google+Search

The zope lists are run at python.org so they are affected by this.