Zope3 and Plone

Mir Nazim

Hi,

I wanted to know what will happen to plone once Zope3 will be official
version. Is plone being ported to Zope3. I googled it but did not come
accross anything stating the plone's migration to zope3.

I am thinking to take up a project. plone is a candidate for it. should
i want to take benifit of zope3 features too.

what should be done.

Please comment
thanks

bruno modulix

Mir said:
Hi,

I wanted to know what will happen to plone once Zope3 will be official
version. (snip)
what should be done.
Ask on the Plone mailing list ?-)