Access to config file

Slavko

I'm writing C# ASP.NET application. For different parts of application I
wrote different config files. When I was transferred files from my office
computer (windows 2000 pro) to home (windows xp pro) I got following error.

Access to the path "E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Erevir\Config\Clanki.Config" is
denied.
Tracing: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path
"E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Erevir\Config\Clanki.Config" is denied. at
System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at
System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access,
FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync, String msgPath, Boolean
bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode) at
Multima.Erevir.Clanki.Nastavitve.ModuleConfig.GetSettings() ..

I work with visual studio and I'm logged on both computers as administrator.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Slavko

Chris Jackson

Can you take a look at who is on the ACL of that directory? Additionally,
what are you doing when you see this error?