Accessing an .aspx page from server in a DMZ

Terry

We are currently hosting our own web site; the web site of course resides
outside the DMZ. For security reasons, the network crew will not allow us to
do SQL queries and access data from the web site server. Instead they want to
run the .aspx page, which does the data pull and displays the information
from a server within the DMZ. My issue is the .aspx page treats the web
server like a client. and this will not allow the "Outside World" view this
page. Does anyone have any idea how I can pass this .aspx page through to the
Internet.