Accessing remote server in ASP.NET

icy

Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
My intranet application (uses impersonate) is trying to
- upload a file and save it in a remote file server
- read & write a file in remote file server

However, I encountered the access denied error in my prod environment.
Did a few testing in different environments,
dev web server accessing remote server1 --> OK
uat web server accessing remote server1 --> OK
uat web server accessing remote server2 --> Not OK
prod web server accessing remote server1 --> Not OK
prod web server accessing remote server2 --> Not OK

The folder in both remote server1 & 2 has been given full access rights to the users. And all web servers and remote servers are win 2000 servers, in the same domain.

Don't think it has anything to do with impersonate as we also tried to give full rights to everyone in the remote server and allow anonymous in iis but still doesn't work.

Could anyone advice on how should I proceed to check?