Adding white spaces to my xml

Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I am modifying an xml. The xml i get from the server contains white spaces and i removed the white spaces. If i dont remove the white spaces, the parser was not working.
Now while saving back to the server, my application is not recognizing the xml without the white spaces. So is there any way to add whitespaces to my xml?

Thanks
Rahul

Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi when searched online i found that for dot net and asp we use XMLtextwriter for this purpose
any idea wht is its alternative in java
???

Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi
well i got the problem solved
i parsed the string and searched for ">" character
so whenever i encountered that i just put a newline() on that character

i just needed to have one line after another, i didnt try putting tab space between parent and children, its more complex but i think it can be done

if someone tried putting the tab spaces do tell me